Dental Implants: The Top 7 Benefits
If you are looking for a way to replace missing teeth effectively, you might have heard about getting a dental implant. A dental implant is a treatment technique that involves placing a titanium screw in the jaw. Then, a porcelain cap is added to the top of the screw, acting as a permanent replacement for a missing tooth. We understand that you have questions about how to deal with a missing tooth, and we can help you with that. Learn more about getting a dental implant below, and count on the team from Mark J. Williamson, DDS, to help you.
1. A Dental Implant Is a Permanent Treatment Option
2. A Dental Implant Can Prevent Bone Loss
3. You Can Eat Your Normal Diet
4. You Can Match the Implant to Your Surrounding Teeth
5. A Dental Implant Will Not Get Cavities
6. You Can Restore the Force of Your Bite
7. You Don’t Have To Damage the Surrounding Teeth
Count on the Team From Aria Dental To Help You Replace a Missing Tooth
If you want to replace one or more missing teeth in your mouth, a dental implant could be the answer. At Mark J. Williamson, DDS, we have a wide variety of treatment options available, and it would be our pleasure to talk about your options with you. We can review your oral history and conduct a complete exam to see if you are a candidate for a dental implant. Then, we can talk about the treatment process with you. We customize all of our treatment options to meet the needs of our patients, so give us a call today to make an appointment with a member of our team.